“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer” (Acts 2:42, NIV).
- Luke Phillips’ surgery at ACH went very well
- Chris Skinner’s friends were found & rescued
- George & Janice Wingo joined the SCF family
- Eddie Blanks (continuing to battle cancer)
- Pastor Rick Grace (Post Lyme Disease Syndrome)
- Gracie Martin (E-D Syndrome, Types III & IV)
- Luke Phillips (still at ACH)
- Wynter Phillips (castings for her legs)
- George Wingo (returning strength after cancer treatments)
Prayer is a vital part of the Christian life, and it is a vital part of any healthy church’s ministry. At SpringCreek Fellowship, we want to be known as “a house of prayer.” The purpose of this page, then, is to give the SpringCreek Fellowship family and friends the opportunity to carry on the ministry of prayer throughout the week.
After each Sunday’s service, prayer requests will be posted on this page. We will follow the three options that are listed in the Connection for sharing prayer requests. They are as follows:
- Prayer requests will be posted as they are turned in, with names being used.
- Prayer requests will be posted with minimal information, with only initials being used.
- Confidential prayer requests will not be posted at all.
We will honor the instructions we are given for each prayer request.
In addition, as prayer needs become known throughout the week, they will also be posted on this page, if permission to do so is given.
If you have a prayer need that you would like posted to this page, please email it to Pastor Rick Grace (email@example.com) along with instructions of how you would like it to be posted, given the options listed above. Thanks!